Oops! Let me Step Back a Moment
Posted January 26, 2017on:
I just realized, in the flutter of finally feeling “ready” to jump back into blogging and posting, that I hadn’t done a few things to prepare myself.
First, I didn’t make my reasons for blogging clear. So, first things first: I am blogging to reconnect with my fellow writers and those wonderful people in the ROW80 community.
Second, as a member of the ROW80 participating in this ROWnd, I should have started my posts with a goals statement. Saying “I’m writing!“, while good for me, doesn’t help my fellow ROWers do what they do best–be supportive. So, here, as we’re partway through ROWnd 1 already, here’s my goals for the next 56 days:
- Write my five sentences daily.
- At least three days a week, write a page, front-to-back
- Make weekly progress in travel plans for UK trip this Spring
- Post here once weekly with progress
- Maintain and update the ROW80 blog/site and linkies once a week
So… How’ve I done so far this week?
- I missed my five sentences yesterday, otherwise–on track
- Two days already
- Reserved flights, now plotting in country itinerary
- Posting now
- Done! And even fixed some of the ROW80 widgets
Pretty good for just jumping back into the fray. See you next week! 😀